CARGO & MAIL SERVICES
Cargo & Mail
- TASS is equipped with the facilities to efficiently receive, handle and dispatch all ranges of goods.
- We provide highly dependable Warehousing storage space facility pertaining to the handling of perishable items, dangerous goods, valuables goods, special shipments and un- accompanied baggage.
Our modern warehouse facilities are strategically located throughout the Philippines to better serve our customers and include the following features:
- Truck docking system with scissor lift and digital weighing scales
- Scales calibrated quarterly for customer protection
- State of the art dual view technology x-ray machines
- Cold storage (refrigeration/freezer) facilities
- Dangerous goods storage
- Valuable goods storage
- ULD storage facilities
- 24 Hour guarded with CCTV surveillance
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Since 2016, TASS has been the dominant ground handling provider at the Manila International Airport (MNL), Terminal 4 while maintaining its market leadership position by serving the ground handling requirements of Cebgo, Philippine AirAsia and Airswift. Moreover, TASS is the preferred ground handling service provider at all international gateways serving 10 airports throughout the Philippines with its highly experienced passenger and ramp service agent competencies and a complete inventory of newly acquired ground support equipment capabilities.
Since its establishment at the Manila International Airport (MNl) in August 2016, TASS has been a major service provider of Cebgo for its domestic operations in terminal 4, providing both passenger and ramp services for more than 18 flights daily.
TASS has also successfully partnered with Philippine AirAsia providing passenger and ramp services at the Tacloban, Tagbilaran and Davao airports.
TASS is continuously improving its skills and expertise that was built throughout the year to generate a whole new level of customer experience. In the advent of the full realization of the ASEAN integration and anticipated increase in competition as trade and business becomes border-less in the region, TASS gears up further in strengthening its market position. TASS recognizes the need to maximize the potential of its business by exploring new opportunities in markets within and outside its industry.